General Manager: Responsible for the operation and management of the company's daily business, authorized by the board of directors to sign contracts and handle business; organize business management team, propose appointment and dismissal of deputy general manager, chief economist, chief engineer and department manager and other senior staff, and report to the board of directors for approval; Regularly report the business situation to the board of directors, submit annual reports and various statements, plans and plans to the board of directors, including business plans, profit distribution plans, and compensation plans.
Vice General Manager
Vice General Manager: Assist the general manager to formulate the company's development strategy plan, business plan, business development plan, and institutionalize and standardize the company's internal management;
Assist the general manager to formulate the company's organizational structure and management system, related management, business norms and systems, organize and supervise the implementation of the company's various plans and plans, carry out corporate image publicity activities, submit the company's development status report, development plan report, and participate on time. The construction of the company's talent team, the operation of the company and the management of various functional departments, to help supervise the formulation and implementation of various management systems.
Assist the general manager to promote the construction of the company's corporate culture, complete the task assigned by the general manager, and be responsible to the general manager.
Engineering and Design department:
1. Organize the construction organization design and construction plan of the technical staff of the project department and make approvals.
2. Organize and work with the technical staff of the project department to carry out the engineering drawing review work and technical verification work.
3. Carry out technical disclosure of key, special processes and processes that are prone to quality problems, and make pre-existing prevention, in-process control, and post-supervision supervision.
4. Responsible for reviewing the construction plan of the division or sub-project reported by the project department.
5. Organize the technical staff of the project department to study and implement the relevant standards, norms, procedures and mandatory provisions of construction projects. Implement the various management systems issued by the company.
6. Responsible for the preliminary review of the completion data submitted by the project department, and the initial review is reported to the technical department of the company.
7. Organize the technical staff of the project department to draw the as-built drawings.
8. Check the implementation of the construction organization design and technical disclosure of the project department, and propose corrective measures for those that do not meet the requirements.
1. Accounting: Establish and improve the company's financial accounting system according to the accounting system of the national group; provide timely accounting processing, financial reporting, business analysis, and financial information.
2. Fund management: Raise the company's production and operation funds; rationally and efficiently dispatch the company's funds; analyze the company's capital operation ability on a regular basis; analyze the company's credit and debt control; and provide good financial support for the company's production and operation.
3. Cost control: formulate cost control measures for the company; release the target cost of each product or project of the company; supervise the scope of expenses; review the authenticity and legitimacy of the company's various expenses; conduct cost analysis on the cost and propose preliminary treatment opinions; Provide accurate cost data for the company's operating bids;
4. Internal Control: Check and evaluate the company's internal accounting controls and propose improvements.
Sales and Logistics Department
1. Carry out sales work according to the sales tasks of the company and the department, and complete various sales indicators;
2. Analyze existing markets and customers, discover potential customers' needs, guide existing customers' existing needs, and achieve sales targets;
3. Provide customers with the best product solutions according to the characteristics of customer needs;
4. Responsible for business negotiations with customers, establish customer relationships, and increase contract value and profit margin;
5. Responsible for coordinating various internal and external resources, solving problems arising during project implementation, and improving customer satisfaction;
6. Responsible for monitoring and executing the project return process and increasing the rate of return;
7. Through customer return visits, understand customer needs and potential needs, in order to improve customer satisfaction and promote secondary development of customers;
8. Other work items confessed by the superiors.
9 Plan and improve the enterprise logistics system; formulate and improve the logistics business management procedures; formulate the department's business objectives and logistics plans according to the requirements of the company's overall objectives; formulate corresponding strategies and measures to achieve the enterprise logistics business objectives.
10 It is to strengthen contact, communication and communication with other departments, regulate logistics activities, and develop and consolidate long-term friendly cooperative relations with other enterprises and customers.
11 Organize the business activities of each department of the department to effectively carry out daily business activities, and evaluate the logistics work plan and task implementation.
Regularly carry out training for logistics staff to improve the overall quality of logistics staff.
1. Conscientiously implement the procurement management regulations and implementation rules of the head office, strictly follow the procurement plan, and make timely and applicable, and reasonably reduce the backlog of materials and procurement costs. For the purchase of goods, the ticket is complete, the votes are consistent, and the accounts are timely.
2. Familiar with and master the market conditions, according to the principle of "high quality, low price", shop around. Focus on collecting market information and timely feedback to market leaders on market prices and related information. Properly arrange the procurement order, and purchase the raw materials that are in short supply and need long-distance purchases in advance.
3. Strictly control the quality of procurement, sample selection of materials for the use of the department to review and sample, purchase of bulk materials must be accompanied by a warranty and after-sales service contract. Actively assist relevant departments to properly solve problems that may arise during use.
4. Strengthen cooperation with inspection and storage personnel, and be responsible for providing effective methods for keeping goods in order to prevent improper storage of items.
5. Complete other tasks assigned by the leadership.
Human Resource Department
1. Formulate and revise the human resources management system and management methods of the unit, and establish an institutionalized, standardized and scientific human resource management system.
2. According to the unit development strategy, analyze the existing human resources status of the unit, forecast the personnel needs, formulate and revise the human resource planning, and implement it after approval by the superiors.
3. Conduct work analysis with the assistance of various departments; propose adjustments for job setting; clarify department, job responsibilities and job qualifications; prepare, revise and improve department and job responsibilities; and reasonably evaluate job value.
4. According to the job requirements and human resources planning, develop a recruitment plan, do a good job in preparation before the recruitment, recruitment implementation, and complete procedures after recruitment.
5. Organize the establishment of a performance management system, formulate relevant programs; lead the organizational units to conduct performance appraisal and provide guidance and supervision, assist the general manager's office to assess the responsible persons of each department; do a good job of summary, review and archive management of assessment results jobs.
6. Establish and improve the staff training system; organize implementation, guide and coordinate the classification and level-by-level training of employees, and strive to improve the quality of employees.
Formulate the salary and welfare plan of the unit, organize and implement it after examination and approval; calculate the employee's salary, calculate the employee's social insurance payment standard, and pay social insurance.
7. Do a good job in the management of employee personnel files. Regularly summarize and compile relevant statistical reports and statistical reports on human resources management.
8. Handling employee recruitment, relocation, reward and punishment, resignation, retirement procedures, handling the inspection, selection, appointment, and dismissal of middle management personnel, and taking the lead in organizing the annual assessment of the unit leadership team.
Do a good job in labor contract management, labor dispute handling and labor protection