Correct Operation and Maintenance of Auger Conveyor
The auger conveyor is a general conveyor for powdery, granular, and small pieces of materials, with a variety of bearings working in the dust. Therefore, the rational operation and maintenance of the auger conveyor under such working conditions have greater significance. The main requirements for the operation and maintenance of the auger conveyor are as follows:
1. Auger conveyor should start in non-load, that is, starting when there is no material in the shell, and then feed to the screw machine. Always check if the reducer drives smoothly before and after driving. If there is an abnormality, stop immediately to inspect and do the best to remove it. Check the condition of the screw cover plate and whether there is sediment or other sundries in the screw, and prohibit driving when the screw is blocked.
2. In the initial feeding, auger conveyor shall gradually increase the feeding speed until it reaches the rated conveying capacity. Feeding should be uniform, otherwise, it is easy to cause blockage of conveying material and overload of the driving device, so that the whole machine is damaged early.
3. In order to ensure the requirement of the no-load start of the screw machine, the conveyor should stop feeding before ceasing the vehicle, and then stop running after the materials in the shell are completely transferred.
4. The conveyed materials shall not be mixed with hard bulk materials, so as to avoid the damage of the screw machine caused by the screw sticking.
5. Check the working condition of each part of the screw machine frequently in use. Be aware of whether each fastener is loose. If machine parts are found to be loose, tighten the screws immediately and retighten them.
6. Special attention should be paid to whether the screws between the coupling shafts of the spiral are loose, dropped, or cut off. Once a phenomenon occurs, it should be stopped and corrected immediately. If the blades are worn out, replace the spiral blades. If any unusual rattling and high temperatures are found while working, stop and inspect it.
7. The cover of the auger conveyor should not be removed while the machine is in operation, and all staff are prohibited from crossing the machine, opening the cover, or invading the inside of the machine with bodies or other debris while the auger conveyor is in operation. It is strictly prohibited to carry out maintenance and repair work under the operation. When the equipment is under maintenance, it is necessary to strictly implement the provisions of power off, lockout and tag out, and conduct two-way verification to avoid accidents. Auger conveyor is widely used in grain, food, and oil processing enterprises, and there are many safety accidents, which should be highly valued by the workers of oil processing plants.
8. Regularly add oil to the reducer; regularly change the oil to the bearing and make good daily maintenance work.
May 6, 2020The discharging methods of ribbon mixer machine: the powder material adopts the widely-open door structure, which has the advantages of quick discharging and no residue; the high fineness material or ...view
May 15, 20201. The meaning of powder mixing of ribbon mixer machine: Powder mixing is the process of mixing two or more components in a dry state or with a small amount of liquid by an external force so that thei...view
May 15, 2020The mixing covers the whole industrial fields, such as chemical industry, food, building materials, medicine and fertilizer. The products we use every day have at least one mixing process in productio...view
May 15, 2020While using the ribbon mixer machine, we also need to do a good job in maintenance, pay attention to the inspection and maintenance of the shell of the horizontal ribbon mixer machine, and clean the d...view
May 26, 2020In many processing enterprises, raw materials must be mixed. The operator can push the raw material into the machine, and then carry out the processing according to the main parameter setting method, ...view