Our products range from sourcing raw materials to processing and forming, namely powder handling and processing, and each step has special personnel to control and supervise.
Our products have a one-year (12 months) warranty period
During the warranty period, if the machine has any non-human or deliberate damage, our company will replace the new product with the customer for free.
Guarantee of Quality:
The Seller shall guarantee that the goods are made of the best materials and of first-class workmanship, brand new, and comply in all respects with the quality and specifications and performance as stipulated in this Contract. The Seller shall guarantee that the goods, when correctly mounted and properly operated and maintained, shall give satisfactory performance for a period of 12 months after the acceptance protocol's signature.
The warranty foresees the supply, free of charge, of the parts of the machine that get broken due to manufacturing defects.
The warranty does not cover damages and/or loss of production due to machine stops or for the bad running caused by the damage.
The warranty does not cover the time required for the arrival of the new parts.
1. Warranty will not be granted if the buyer has not fulfilled correctly the instruction operations for the start-up, running and maintenance reported in the machine’s manuals with particular attention to the lubrication ( type and frequency of oil and filters change).
2. The warranty coverage will not be granted in case the causes of the damages are imputable to negligence, incompetence or other causes that are not traceable to the product quality and therefore to the Seller.
3. The warranty coverage will not be granted in case the causes of the damages are imputable to improper cleaning and maintenance by the Buyer.
4. The warranty coverage for the electric and electronic components will not be granted in case the feeding tension does not correspond to the nominal voltage of the machine.
5. The warranty coverage for the electric and electronic components will not be granted in case the causes for the damages are traceable to an incorrect earthling system of the machines.
Procedure to benefit from this warranty
1. Every breakage will have to be communicated by writing (example by e-mail) to the Seller within eight days from the breakage.
2. All the broken parts must be labeled and kept by the Buyer of the machines. The label must report the serial number of the weaving machine and its replacement date.
1. For what not specifically mentioned, the General Sales Conditions remain valid.
2. Based on the relationship between the buyer and the seller，the Seller will do his best to supply the Buyer's best after-sales service and spare parts supply.